Start the ride:
- Download the Helbiz App
- Enable Internet connection, Bluetooth and GPS in your phone settings.
- Scan the QR Code located under the handlebar and your ride will start
- The manual (physical) lock on the rear wheel will automatically open
- Press the power button for E-Assist (the light will become blue) and start pedaling. The electric motor will kick in automatically
End the ride:
- Place the bike on the side stand and park responsibly
- End your ride in the Helbiz App by tapping the “End ride” button.
You need to stay close to the bike.
- Close the manual lock on the rear wheel by pushing down the small black lever.
- Take a photo of the parked bike
Our platform uses GPS to display your route and to generate an invoice. You need to have data on your cellular device to utilize the service.
ID Scan - New users will have to scan an ID during the registration process. The App will ask you to scan a document, you can use your ID or a driver's license.
The power button is located in the middle of the handlebars, if the button light is green (available) the vehicle will behave as a regular pedal bike.
For E-Assist it's necessary to press the button again, and the light will become blue. We recommend that new users start pedaling before activating E-Assist. This is a safe way to learn to ride an electric bike.
If the light is red then there is probably something wrong with the bike. It could be damaged, have a low battery, etc. If this occurs, please report the bike to our Customer Support team, and choose another one.