As an additional step of protection, our vehicles may come with a mechanical lock.
*Before you start your ride to unlock a vehicle, please follow the steps below:
- Press the Start Ride button
- Scan the QR code
- At the same time, the mechanical lock opens automatically, the scooter unlocks and the trip and the billing start
You can close the mechanical lock during the ride so it doesn’t bother you while driving and in order to open it while the ride is active, you can use the padlock icon located in the upper right corner of the map. This button opens the mechanical lock only if the ride is active.
*After the ride OR to pause/end the trip, please follow these steps:
- Press the Pause/End Ride button
- Park the vehicle at the parking station – if the vehicle is parked well, you will be able to proceed with ending the ride. If the vehicle is inside the red zone, please make sure to reposition the vehicle inside the green area.
- Open the CABLE/Mechanical Lock by pressing the Unlock Cable Lock button
- Wrap the cable around a bike rack and insert the top into the lock
- Take a parking photo in which we can see clearly that the vehicle has been parked correctly
- The trip will end and the billing will stop